Mizell Senior Center in Palm Springs, California
480 South Sunrise Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Mizell Senior Center Calendar: http://mizell.org/calendar/
Classes are in an open forum for questions and demonstration. There is a lot of information that is covered, no need to try to memorize it or take a zillion notes, Tammy will provide a link to the class highlights will be emailed to you afterwards. YOUR DEVICES ARE NOT NEEDED AT THIS CLASS, but you are welcome to bring them to ask questions at the end of the instruction.
Group classes and One on One trainings are available 7 days a week in the Southern California area – send a note here >>>> MORE INFO
Reserve a seat at the Mizell Ticket Window
or call 760-323-5689 ext 107
$30 for Members / $35 for non-Members
– Classes are held 10:30-11:30
- Tuesday, August 8 – Safety & Tips for Internet & Email & Social Media
- Tammy will show you how to navigate the Internet, email and Social Media in a safe way.
- She will help you to understand that Facebook is both fun AND dangerous.
- In this upbeat and fun class, we will teach you how to exercise safe practices and how to stay safe. Instruction will include creating strong passwords, protecting data, safety settings for the internet.
- Tammy will also show you how to create and set up a Facebook profile and how to set your privacy settings for Facebook.
Tuesday August 15 – Learn Your i-Pad and i-Phone
- Useful tips will include how to sync to iCloud, share & edit photos, download apps, protect your information, create Reminders, create appointments in Calendar, set up your email, phone call and messaging settings and more!..
- A quick review of Apple TV, Apple Music is also reviewed! Open forum for questions and demonstration. There is a lot of information that is covered, no need to try to memorize it or take a zillion notes.
Thursday August 17 – Interactive & Fun Brain Train !
- Join Tammy and play along out loud as a group in this fun and interactive class.
- This class is for all ages and helps everyone!
- Learn how to process information quicker and faster auditorial processing.
- Brain train is proven to help you to react quicker, decrease depression and increase your memory.
- It will help you in your everyday tasks such as social interaction and driving and navigating with confidence.
- Handouts to take home will be provided.
Tuesday August 22 – Technology for Health & Wellness
- Tammy will show you many apps and how to download them for ALL smart phones that relate to health and wellness.
- How to email that data to you. Learn how to track medical information all in one place, track your exercise and meals.
- Connecting hearing aids to your phone and other useful tips on for those with disabilities
- We will also review money saving websites for medical, health & wellness.
Thursday August 24 – Travel & Safety Tips
- Tammy will review trusted traveler programs and how to get through TSA lines at the airport easier.
- Travel packing list & everyday safety advice will be shared – this info can be applied to everyday life in general.
- Airfare tips including how to change info on your computer and set up alerts to receive better airfare rates BEST websites/apps for booking hotels, airfare, cruises, fun excursions and more !
** CHECK BACK ON AUG 11 FOR SCHEDULE
** CHECK BACK ON AUG 11 FOR SCHEDULE
Advanced Page Builder
Tuesday August 15 – Learn Your i-Pad and i-PhoneTuesday August 15 – Learn Your i-Pad and i-Phone
Useful tips will include how to sync to iCloud, share & edit photos, download apps, protect your information, create Reminders, create appointments in Calendar, set up your email, phone call and messaging settings and more!..
A quick review of Apple TV, Apple Music is also reviewed! Open forum for questions and demonstration. There is a lot of information that is covered, no need to try to memorize it or take a zillion notes.
Key ElementsThe builder comes packed with tons of great modules, and more are on the way! Combine and arrange them in any order. The possibilities are countless.
Target AudienceDivi’s layout has been designed with mobile devices in mind. No matter how you use it, and no matter how you view it, your website is going to look great.
StrategyDivi is here to stay, and you can rest easy knowing that our team will be updating and improving it for years to come. Build on top of a powerful foundation.
Advanced Drag & Drop Builder
The Divi Builder was made with user experience at the forefront of its priorities. The way it is broken up into sections, rows, columns and widgets, really allows you to understand and edit the structure of your page. Your editing controls are pulled out of the main content area so that you get a clear and concise representation of how your modules fit into your page layout.
All The Right Things
Fully Responsive Layouts
We know that your website needs to be accessible and readable on all devices. We made Divi fully responsive so that your designs look great no matter what. With the builder, you design your desktop website, and we make sure that Divi does the heavy lifting for you.